Bilingual (Spanish-English), preferred.
The Personal/Executive Assistant will provide support to the CEO of Olympusat with the dayto-day administrative and strategic business needs, as to enable maximization of the CEO’s time and business efficiencies. In addition to helping with all aspects of the business, the Executive Assistant will also be responsible for helping the CEO manage a wide range of personal administrative tasks such as managing contractors and service providers for the CEO’s residences, providing oversight of household staff support, family event planning, arranging car service, booking and arranging family travel, and ensuring the smooth functioning of all household and family activities. In this role, the individual must be able to manage a meticulous travel schedule with the flexibility to address last-minute and/or same day changes that may occur during regular business hours or after hours during the week and on an on-call basis on the weekends. This position requires traveling with the CEO which can be up to 50% of the time.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
Personal Assistant Duties:
• Communicate primarily with contractors and service providers for the CEO’s residences.
• Assist with personal errands such as arranging doctor appointments for the CEO and his family.
• Running errands, scheduling vehicle maintenance, and maintaining a schedule for the CEO’s personal appointments with vendors and/or clients.
• Planning events such as birthday parties for the CEO’s children and purchasing gifts for birthdays and all occasions.
• Must be able to travel as needed with short notice with the CEO and family.
Executive Assistant Duties:
• Establish and maintain relationships at all levels of the organization and act as a liaison between staff, clients and the CEO.
• Provide daily support to the CEO, including but not limited to:
• Managing day-to-day emails and replying as appropriate, provide office phone coverage as needed, managing an extremely active calendar, scheduling internal and external meetings, making business and personal travel arrangements and adjustments with short notice (must be available on-call 24/7 with regard to making travel arrangements), preparation and submittal of expense reports, creating and editing documents, memos, and ensuring the accuracy of formatting.
• Manage multiple tasks, maintain a high level of confidentiality, work independently, possess strong interpersonal skills, and have the ability to swiftly change and manage projects.
• Managing client meetings and company events, including setting up room(s), ordering catering, serving refreshments, and being able to greet communicate with clients as they settle into these meetings.
• Perform additional tasks as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or communications required.
• Minimum 3 years' of experience supporting C-Level Executives
• Bilingual (Spanish-English) skills, preferred but not required.
• An excellent command of writing, grammar, punctuation and English principles.
• Action oriented and enjoys working hard; is goal oriented, energetic and willing to take on challenging assignments.
• Must be flexible and available to arrange travel and make changes to travel arrangements on an “on-call” basis, including weekend coverage.
• Familiarity with Salesforce, a plus.
• Computer skills with Microsoft office equipment and software to include: Word, Excel, Adobe, and PowerPoint.
• This position requires traveling with the CEO which can be up to 50% of the time.
Functions involve sitting for long periods of time. Dexterity and coordination to handle files and single pieces of paper; occasional lifting of items weighing up to twenty pounds such as files, stacks of paper, reference and other materials. Moving from place to place within the office; some reaching for items above and below desk level. Spend long hours on the computer which require concentration and attention to detail. Requires extensive traveling with short notice.
Top Reasons to Join Us!
We offer competitive pay and a very generous benefits program, including: Medical, dental, vision, voluntary life & ADD, paid time off, 401(k) and more. Company is located in West Palm Beach, FL (downtown city place). Staffing Agencies: Unsolicited resumes from search firms will not be honored as valid. Consequently, we politely ask agencies not to solicit our business managers directly as well. Thank you in advance.