- 5+ years of B2B technical sales experience in a technical or internet environment. Previous experience in a Sales Engineering or Technical Account Management role with a CDN, cloud services or web streaming company is a plus.
- Strong understanding of the current streaming video market, platforms and strategies.
- Experience across display, video, and mobile platforms.
- Experience as a senior technical support representative handling internet protocol issues. Possess broad, high-level knowledge of Internet architectures.
- Experience working with proxy servers and internet technologies. Excellent knowledge of the HTTP Request / Response cycle.
- Possess a full understanding of web environments and architectures along with expert knowledge of HTTP, HTTP Headers, DNS, TCP/IP, Anycast and SSL.
- Proven ability to document and implement solutions involving HTTP and streaming media technologies. Broadcast Television or IPTV experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Encoding and Transcoding technologies including HLS or DASH delivery methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of Internet and security concepts and demonstrate the ability to discuss them with intelligence and conviction.
- Outstanding computer skills, highly proficient with Word, Excel, G suite and various web applications.
- Self-driven professional; technical leadership and project management skills, and the ability to manage projects independently.
- Proven success managing customer relationships.
- Ability to match client’s business requirements with product capabilities.
- Strong customer orientation – promoting customer satisfaction, resolution and loyalty.
- Provide business, technical, and product knowledge in support of post sales activities in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and ambitious to drive sales and revenue for the company.
- Possess excellent communication skills – written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal.
- com experience or equivalent CRM system experience.
- Responsible, entrepreneurial-minded, self-driven and forward thinker who knows what needs to be done and operates with urgency, focus, discipline and minimal supervision.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task in an extremely fast paced, energetic, enterprise environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA a plus.
- A secondary language proficiency in Spanish is a plus.
Top reasons to work for us!
We offer competitive pay and a very generous benefits program, including: Medical, dental, vision, voluntary life & ADD, paid time off, 401(k) and more. This position can work remote if needed.
Unsolicited resumes from search firms will not be honored as valid. Consequently, we politely ask agencies not to solicit our business managers directly as well. Thank you in advance.