- Minimum of 3 years of experience in online media in the network, demand side digital advertising systems, exchange or other non-reserved space.
- Strong understanding of over-the-top (OTT) video streaming technology platforms and the current streaming video advertising market, platforms and strategies.
- Strong understanding of the competitive programmatic advertising landscape and ad placement interoperability across multiple streaming technology platforms.
- Working knowledge of video ad serving tools.
- Deep understanding of the digital media landscape and technology, video advertising trends, consumer behavior and inventive ways to reach a targeted audience.
- Extensive experience with digital advertising across display, video, mobile, large and small screens.
- Expertise in programmatic advertising.
- Strong experience working at or with advertising agencies.
- Proven collaborator with the ability to be an effective internal advocate of client needs/market demand, leading cross functional teams to achieve sales results.
- Proven ability to drive results, as well as create and sell-in innovative solutions to clients.
- Ability to create and manage strong internal and external relationships.
- Ability to think strategically, understanding marketer needs and creatively translating these needs into compelling concepts and programs.
- Proven ability to simplify and package complex product offerings for appropriate audiences.
- Ability to handle many initiatives simultaneously and prioritize according to meeting revenue goals.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA is a plus.
- A secondary language proficiency in Spanish is a plus.
Top reasons to work for us!
We offer competitive pay and a very generous benefits program, including: Medical, dental, vision, voluntary life & ADD, paid time off, 401(k) and more.
Unsolicited resumes from search firms will not be honored as valid. Consequently, we politely ask agencies not to solicit our business managers directly as well. Thank you in advance.