KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITES:
- Duties require accurate, methodical approach to testing as well as a very focused and detailed attention to audio, video, graphics and artifacts.
- Minimum 2 years College/degree preferred.
- Knowledge of television production and/or post-production required.
- Working knowledge of HD and SD broadcast video, waveform monitors/vectorscopes.
- Must be extremely organized, computer proficient and possess strong communication skills.
- Individual must possess a fundamental understanding of digital audio, digital video.
- Individual must be detail-oriented and focused.
- Basic computer skills (MAC/PC) are required (e.g. copying files to various media, etc.)
- Recommended (not required) 1-2 years of experience in audio and/or video post-production environment.
- Position is audibly and visually demanding as a significant amount of the job responsibilities include intensive testing for minor audio and video impairments and artifacts.
- Individual will work in a multimedia production environment requiring little to no physical labor.
Top reasons to work for us!
We offer competitive pay and a very generous benefits program, including: Medical, dental, vision, voluntary life & ADD, paid time off, 401(k) and more. Company is located in West Palm Beach, FL (downtown city place). Relocation is not included.
Unsolicited resumes from search firms will not be honored as valid. Consequently, we politely ask agencies not to solicit our business managers directly as well. Thank you in advance.