Olympusat, Inc. is one of the largest independent media companies specializing in ownership, distribution, production and technical services with a distribution and reach in 70M+ homes. The company has established itself as a leader in the Hispanic television and media space through its 100+ SD and HD Spanish and English language television networks. Olympusat’s networks include the top-rated Spanish-language movie channel Cine Mexicano and the popular Ultra HD Plex. The company also delivers a distinctive Faith & Family and Specialty Suite representing some of the biggest networks in the industry.
Olympusat has also recently launched VEMOX, a white label OTT TV Everywhere solution. VEMOX is a cost efficient and reliable B2B carrier-grade OTT platform, developed for operators in the U.S. and Latin America, that combines technology and content (100 live movies and entertainment channels and 20,000+ hours of VOD content in English and Spanish), creating an attractive and customizable OPEX based turnkey solution. For more information, please visit www.olympusat.com. We are looking to fill the following position:
We are seeking a talented Human Resources Benefits Coordinator in our Corporate office, located in Downtown City Place, West Palm Beach, FL. The Human Resources Benefits Coordinator performs a wide range of functions in support of the Human Resources department. The Human Resources Coordinator interfaces with all company departments on a regular basis to provide a timely flow of information in a manner consistent with the policies of the company. This position reports to the Director of Human Resources.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist with billing & reconciliation by reviewing monthly invoices and comparing against newly enrolled and terminated staff changes, contacting carriers to resolve billing discrepancies, and communicating with accounting to provide updates.
• Prepare and maintain employee new hire packets as well as ensuring accurate and timely completion of new hire paperwork.
• Assist with responding to employee inquires on a day-to-day basis as it relates to benefit questions.
• Prepare status reports for accounting, payroll, HR and/or compliance purposes.
• Assist with recruitment services when needed to include scheduling interviews, preparing new hire agenda, and building tour.
• Responsible for the daily maintenance of the PTO system and filing documents into appropriate employee files.
• Assist with coordinating all office events and functions to include contacting vendors, scheduling, and ordering food and/or beverages.
• Act as back up to Senior Front Office Administrator to include daily relief for breaks and during PTO.
• Provide assistance with managing the online benefits enrollment system, PlanSource to include, enrollments, address changes, new enrollments, terminations, COBRA, and employee inquiries.
• Assists with administrative task and preparation of the performance review process.
• Perform additional projects and duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related field and 2+ years of HR experience.
• Familiarity with benefit administration, basic HR and Employee Relations functions, payroll administration, and state and federal employment laws.
• Positive, caring and customer-service-oriented attitude.
• Must be detail oriented with the ability to prioritize competing tasks and meet deadlines.
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, required.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced entrepreneurial/family oriented environment.
Top reasons to work for us!
We offer competitive pay and a very generous benefits program, including: Medical, dental, vision, voluntary life & ADD, paid time off, 401(k) and more. Company is located in West Palm Beach, FL (downtown city place).