DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works PRIMARY closely with Leadership team to understand show positioning, marketing strategies, target audiences and goals to ensure ideas are on-brand and goal-oriented
- Support Marketing plan development.
- Demonstrate confidence and authority as the day-to-day voice of Olympusat’s Brands.
- Drive effective digital marketing plan including website, SEO, video, display/banner, mobile, social media/influencers, as well as keep a pulse on the changing digital landscape.
- Act as the Brand lead for all PR, Mass media and Trade marketing.
- Drive effectiveness & efficiencies of all marketing efforts.
- Work closely with leadership team to develop product innovations for short-term and mid-term, influential claims and new news.
- Lead cross-functional teams to bring Olympusat products to market.
- Collaborate with internal and external facing clients to develop and test new product concepts and execute market research studies including segmentation.
- Partner with Go-to-Market teams to develop strong selling tools and stories for annual plans.
- Responsible for execution of graphic changes/updates and budget management.
- Identify and recommend annual product priorities and oversee development of Sales Team communications.
- Lead analysis and reporting of current business performance, including brand sales and trends, brand health and creative evaluation, and brand profitability.
Additional Key Responsibilities
- Effectively plan and organize the work of you and your team by handling multiple projects efficiently, effectively and productively and manage status reports.
- Provide effective and efficient oversight of resources to insure projects are delivered as promised in terms of time, budgets and results.
- Identify, classify, categorize and can retrieve information as required by you or team members.
- Prepare thorough, accurate and consistent work reflective of the Olympusat’s quality standards.
- Adapt to workload and working conditions while maintaining a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
Presentation and Selling Responsibilities
- Develop and demonstrate a clear, comfortable, persuasive presentation style for both formal and informal settings including be well-rehearsed and prepared for the unexpected.
- Make certain presentation support materials are consistent and in line with Olympusat’s expectations of quality.
- Provide clear, thorough written direction to staff and deliver concise, accurate and actionable accounts of meetings and discussions.
- Develop persuasive summary and recommendation documents for presentation to decision-makers.
Contribute to project and/or annual planning documents